Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mock Sushi Sandwiches




I made these for my kids and it was a hit! They love sandwiches but I get tired of the same old every day. These are healthy and so tasty, a perfect way to change it up.


Ingredients:

Tomato and Basil sandwich wraps
Cream Cheese (I used whipped cream cheese spread)
Green Leaf lettuce
Your favorite sandwich meat - thin cut
Thinly sliced Tomato and/or any other favorite sandwich toppings
(pepperchinis, avocado, bacon bits, etc.)


Directions:


Spread thin layer Cream Cheese over wrap. It doesn't take much, maybe a tablespoon.
Add toppings and lettuce across the 1/2 of the wrap, stopping about 1 1/2 inches from top.




Add sandwich meat across entire wrap, stopping at about 2 inches from the top. (I used turkey on one half and roast beef on the other)

Tightly roll all ingredients together and slice about 2 inches thick.

Serve and Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so good! When are we eating? :) I so wish my children would eat that- they wont even touch anything but... Pancakes, Waffles, Oatmeal packets, Chicken Tenders, and now Lasagna. Thats it! REALLY. I want to try this for Traci and myself though! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete