Monday, October 5, 2009

Pork Stir Fry

So yesterday I was on creative mode and decided to try something new. I wanted to make something quick but good and I came up with something delicious! Seriously, I loved how this turned out...so did my husband who took all the left-overs. Can't wait to make it again and wanted to make sure I posted the recipe on here before I forget how I made it.
***
INGREDIENTS:
1 lb boneless pork rib (cut in bite sizes)
1 can pineapple (chunks)
1 onion, cut in half then slice
1 bell pepper, sliced
salt
pepper
about 1/4 brown sugar
about 1 tsp Spicy Montreal Seasoning
***
Heat a wok and begin cooking the pork. Add salt, pepper, and Spicy Montreal Seasoning. Note, I really only added the Spicy Montreal Seasoning because I wanted my dish sweet but spicy! I didn't have red crushed pepper so I added that specific seasoning because red crushed peppers are in it. Anyway, as you cook the pork, add juice from the pineapple can little by little. When the pork is cooked, add the onions, bell pepper, pineapple chunks, brown sugar and any remaining juice. You can also add a little cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That does sound good. I wonder if Jason would like it... he typically doesn't like cooked pineapple. I think I will try it and find out!

    ReplyDelete